Finally LinkedIn is allowing anyone to create a company profile. Adding a company is easy.
However, when we created a company profile for IdeaZone.ca, it wasn’t obvious how to add all the staff to the company page.
Where’s the Add Yourself button, or the Add An Employee button? In fact, there isn’t one.
Here’s how you do it:
- The employee of the company logs in to their own LinkedIn account.
- Go to “Profile”.
- “Edit” the “Current” employment record with the company in question.
- Click on “Change Company”.
- Begin re-typing the company name, and a drop-down menu will appear with your company in it. Select the name from this drop-down box.
- Click on the blue “Update” button.
Tah-dah, you are now added to your LinkedIn company page.
It’s quite easy, but not at all obvious.